Anderson .Paak is ready to drop his new Oxnard album next month and he has just shared the tracklist. The album will have 14 songs in total and carry features from the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Pusha T, Snoop Dogg, J.Cole, Q-Tip and more.
1. The Chase (feat. Kadhja Bonet)
2. Headlow (feat. Norelle)
3. Tints (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
4. Who R U?
5. 6 Summers
6. Saviers Road
7. Smile / Petty
8. Mansa Musa (feat. Dr. Dre & Cocoa Sarai)
9. Brother’s Keeper (feat. Pusha T)
10. Anywhere (feat. Snoop Dogg & the Last Artful, Dodgr)
11. Trippy (feat. J. Cole)
12. Cheers (feat. Q-Tip)
13. Sweet Chick (feat. BJ the Chicago Kid)
14. Left to Right
The album will be dropping on the 16th of November.