adidas launches the latest ALPHAEDGE 4D Parley for the Oceans, which include the revolutionary ADIDAS 4D midsole. ALPHAEDGE 4D features a sport-inspired geometric lattice structure, that provides stability, and is precisely tuned to offer support and cushioning – the future of performance footwear.
The ALPHAEDGE 4D model features:
· The intricate lattice structure is precisely tuned for sport, absorbing pressure from any angle and propelling the foot forward and supporting movement where needed.
· The ADIDAS 4D midsole is printed with light and oxygen using Carbon Digital Light SynthesisTM (DLSTM) technology, a technology pioneered by Carbon (partnership first announced in April 2017). Carbon DLSTM technology uses digital light projection, oxygen-permeable optics, and programmable liquid resins to print high-performance, durable polymeric products.
· The technology uses data to translate the needs of a performance category, and eventually individual athlete or consumer, with the required movement, cushioning and stability directly into a midsole.
Primeknit upper, with zoned forging
· A super-lightweight upper that encase\s your foot in a seamless sock-like fit providing the support and comfort needed during sharp lateral movements and tight turns. Each thread is individually constructed millimeter by millimeter with zoned forging.
· The Continental rubber outsole draws on 140 years of Continental tire technology and research – with engineered traction zones to support deeper cuts and faster acceleration, regardless of surface terrain or weather.
Parley for the Oceans collaboration
· The ADIDAS 4D x Parley release made with Ocean Plastic® helps defend our oceans from plastic pollution. Plastic trash collected from remote beaches and coastal communities is spun into high-performance wear, turning your workout into a statement for the oceans.
ALPHAEDGE 4D PARLEY will be available on adidas ecomm from 11th July 2019 at a retail price of R5999.