The popular game ‘God of War’ is set to be receiving an update that will make the gameplay much more harder & challenging for players. Developer Santa Monica Studios has revealed that they will be updating the game with a new “Game+” mode that will make the enemies harder to defeat. Santa Monica Studios released a statement via the PlayStation blog that explains the details of the new update. Here’s a list of the changes you can expect from the Game+ mode.
- Relive the journey of Kratos and Atreus with all of your previous armors, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities on the difficulty of your choosing.
- Test your skills against higher level enemies; some of which might even have a few new tricks up their sleeves!
- Unique to New Game+ is a brand new rarity level of equipment to craft and upgrade! Collect ‘Skap Slag’, a new resource to upgrade your gear to the best of the best from our finest blacksmiths.
- Play the game in a whole new way by exploring new customization options with extremely powerful new armor sets and enchantments.
- Finally, get right back into the action with the newly added ability to skip through cinematics in both normal and New Game+ modes once a full playthrough has been completed.