Coke Studio have been bringing the people the best collaborations from the greatest local acts. So many artists have worked together to create amazing music and after all the recording sessions took place, episodes of the collabs have been airing every Saturday on etv at 18:00. Now we are jumping on the #CokeStudioZA hype by you a chance to win some Coke Studio hampers. To stand a chance to WIN! you will have to answer a given question based on the episode that aired during the weekend. Last week saw award-winning artist Toya Delazy and Durban’s Aewon Wolf team up to create a hit. Now for those of you that watched that episode, here’s an opportunity to WIN! some Coke Studio goods below:
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotional “Competition” is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”).
- The Coke Studio giveaway competition (“Competition”), is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa who live within the Gauteng province.
- By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by HYPE Magazine, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. HYPE Magazine reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
- The strategy will be implemented across HYPE’s social media platforms, this will include images and branding sent to HYPE. Giveaways will be given weekly until the 25 of November.
- Entrants will need to supply their name, surname, email address and phone number in order to receive the prize and be able to fetch their prizes at HYPE Magazine’s offices.
- HYPE Magazine will select the winners of the competition. The decision is final and binding.
- There is only hamper consisting of Coke Studio branded cap, and Coke Studio branded headphones to be won per person/entrant.
- All Prize winners are obliged to behave responsibly and comply with the Competition rules and all reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents.
- The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- All queries relating to the Competition can be directed to Coca-Cola Customer Care Line 0860 112 526. Terms and Conditions are available on www.coca-cola.co.za