Born on this day, 29 November 1979, The Game, (Jayceon Terrell Taylor) first made his commercial debut with The Documentary in 2005 which went number one on the charts. Let’s celebrate the west coast G with a quick fact box on his long standing career:
– Game released his first mixtape You Know What It Is Vol. 1 in 2002
– His first album The Documentary went double platinum in March 2005 and has sold over five million copies worldwide
– His sophomore album Doctor’s Advocate was released on November 14, 2006 and became his second straight album to debut at No.1 on the US Billboard 200 chart. It didn’t feature any production from Dre.
– The Game’s fourth studio album The R.E.D Album also debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
– After releasing the mixtape OKE on October 12 2013, he signed to Cash Money Records
– Among the dozens of tattoos on his body, he has the following people’s faces tattooed as well: Eazy-E, Tupac, Barack Obama, Trayvon Martin, Nate Dogg and is planning to get portraits of Malcolm X & Muhammad Ali done soon.